|Membership Type||Joining Fee||Monthly Bank Draft||Annual Rate|
|Youth (12 and under) includes use of pool, gym and discounted program fees||$15||$15||$180|
|Teen (13-18) includes use of pool, gym, wellness center (free weights 14 and over), group exercise classes, racquetball and discounted program fees||$20||$21||$252|
|Young Adult (19-24)||$30||$32||$384|
|One Adult and Child(ren) includes one adult and children 23 and under in the same household||$60||$47||$564|
|Two Adults *** includes two adults 19 and over in the same household||$85||$59.50||$714|
|Household *** includes two adults and children 23 and under in the same household||$85||$67.50||$810|
|Senior Adult (65 and over)||$60||$35||$420|
|Two Senior Adults *** includes two adults, each 65 and over in the same household||$85||$49||$588|
*** Additional adults living in the same household can be added to these membership types (maximum of four adults per household). Cost is $25 per month per additional adult (ages 25-64) and $20 per month per additional adult (ages 19-24 and 65-older). Proof of address (valid driver’s license or equivalent) is required for third and fourth additional adults on the membership unit.
Monthly bank drafts require a voided check from a checking or savings account to be set up (required on joining date).
Annual memberships are for 12 months and begin on the first day of the month following the joining date. A pro-rated amount is charged for the days from the joining date to the first of the next month.
Payments for membership must be made from only one source (one bank account or one check, etc.).
Member Benefits (partial list)
- Free Fitlinxx and exercise equipment orientations with continuing fitness guidance and exercise history
- Free group exercise classes including cycling, floor, water, and yoga
- Free use of athletic fields and walking trails
- Free Kid’s Club for Single Parent and Family membership types
- Reduced program fees for youth baseball, basketball, soccer, and volleyball
- Reduced program fees for youth and adult swim lessons
- Reduced program fees for before and after school child care and summer day camp
For more information please contact: Darlene Fitzgerald, Director of Member Services, Darlene.Fitzgerald@MyYNow.org (336-474-5244)