Splash With Us!
Take a break at the brand new Tom A. Finch Community YMCA Splash Pad and enjoy the sun! The zero depth is perfect for all ages to enjoy the water.
MEMBERSHIP NOT REQUIRED FOR HOMESCHOOL SPLASH.
Check in at the front desk when you arrive. Max capacity is 24 people.
Cost: $4.00 each participant Free for Active Tom A. Finch Community YMCA Members
When: Thursday mornings 10:00am-11:45am
Pool is not available during this time. Bring your own chair!
Splash Pad Rules
- No lifeguard on duty. Use at your own risk.
- No running, pushing, rough-housing, or other boisterous play is allowed.
- Children 10 years old and younger must be accompanied on the Splash Pad by an adult at least 19 years old. Children 11-13 must have an adult at least 19 years old in the facility to use the Splash Pad.
- The Splash Pad will close and the deck will be cleared at the first sign of inclement weather and remained closed until deemed safe to reopen.
- The Splash Pad water recirculates. Do not drink the water.
- Children that are not toilet trained must wear a swim diaper. Do not change diapers on or near the splash pad.
- Swimsuits are required.
- No gum, rocks, or water balloons are allowed in the Splash Pad area.
- Please keep food and drink in the picnic areas and dispose of trash in proper receptacles.
- No smoking, alcohol, weapons, or drugs will be permitted.
- No wheels are allowed on the splash pad; including but not limited to scooters, bicycles, skate boards, etc.
- Anyone with a communicable disease or open sore will not be allowed to use the splash pad.
- Report all injuries to YMCA Staff.
- YMCA Staff reserve the right to enforce any rule deemed necessary to ensure the safety of the facility, the members and guests, or the staff. Any person/ persons failing to comply with Splash Pad rules may be asked to leave. Violators may be subject to loss of YMCA Splash Pad and/or membership privileges.
- NO PETS. NO GLASS.