LEARN TO SAVE LIVES
Participants must be at least 15 years of age and pass the qualification swim test.
Qualification Swim Test:
- 300 yard continuous swim: 100 yards front crawl, 100 yards breaststroke and 100 yards either or mixed.
- Swim 20 yards using front crawl or breaststroke, surface dive 7-10 feet, retrieve a 10-lb. object, return to the surface, swim 20 yards back to the starting point with the object and exit the water without using a ladder or steps, within 1 minute, 40 seconds.
COURSE FEE: $250 Members and Non-Members
- Attendance is required at every class
- CPR-PR, AED, O2 and First Aid training included
- Register at the Y's front desk
MAY SESSION: (Registration runs now-April 28th)
Class Dates and Times: April 29th-May 11th
April 29th: 5:30pm (Pre-requiste date)
May 3rd: 4:30-9:00pm
May 4th: 10:00am-4:30pm
May 6th: 5:00-9:30pm
May 8th: 5:00-9:30pm
May 10th: 4:30-9:00pm
May 11th: 10:00am-4:30pm
If you have any questions, please contact Melynda Brewer, Director of Aquatics at 474-5245 or Melynda.Brewer@MyYNow.org.