LEARN TO SAVE LIVES
Participants must be at least 15 years of age and pass the qualification swim test.
Qualification Swim Test:
- 300 yard continuous swim: 100 yards front crawl, 100 yards breaststroke and 100 yards either or mixed.
- Swim 20 yards using front crawl or breaststroke, surface dive 7-10 feet, retrieve a 10-lb. object, return to the surface, swim 20 yards back to the starting point with the object and exit the water without using a ladder or steps, within 1 minute, 40 seconds.
COURSE FEE: $285 Members and Non-Members
- Attendance is required at every class
- CPR-PR, AED, O2 and First Aid training included
- Register at the Y's front desk
AUGUST SESSION: (Registration ends August 1st)
Class Dates: August 1st-5th
August 1st-3rd: 12:00-6:00pm
August 4th: 12:00-5:00pm
August 5th: 10:00am-2:00pm
If you have any questions, please contact Melynda Brewer, Director of Aquatics at 474-5245 or Melynda.Brewer@MyYNow.org.