Kid’s Club is child care provided while parent/guardians use the Y. There is no charge to those families with a Household or One Adult/Child Membership. An adult member who has a child with a Youth Membership can also participate in Kid’s Club at no charge. There is a fee of $4.00 (per visit) for one child and $2.00 for each additional child for all other membership types.
For children ages 6 months - 12 years.
- Interviews, reference checks, drug screenings and criminal background checks are conducted on all staff who work with children.
- Kid’s Club Staff are trained in child abuse prevention, CPR, Basic First Aid, and Blood Borne Pathogens.
- All Kids Club staff members are at least 18 years of ages
KID’S CLUB RULES AND REGULATIONS
Children must be signed in at Kid’s Club by a parent, grandparent, and/or legal guardian.
- While their children are at Kid’s Club the parent, grandparent, and/or legal guardian must:
- Remain in the YMCA
- Be accessible in case of an emergency
- Diapers and wipes must be supplied.
- Please label cups, bottles, etc…
- Children are asked to refrain from bringing toys to Kid’s Club.
- Children are asked to bring their own snack (please label with first and last name). No peanut products or beverages allowed. Water will be served.
- Medications will not be administered.
- Children who are sick will not be allowed to use Kid’s Club. This includes a temperature of 100 degrees Fahrenheit or above, yellow-green discharge from the nose, or diarrhea within the past 24 hours.
- If a child should become sick while at Kid’s Club, parents or guardians will be asked to pick them up.
- Parents or guardians will be asked to pick up their children if behavioral problems occur. A short period of time out may be used when needed.
If you have any questions please contact Priscilla Sweitzer, Director of Child Care, at 336-474-5240 or Priscilla.Sweitzer@MyYNow.org.